Friday, August 20, 2010

Westin

A few months ago, I attended the grand opening of The Westin at the Domain for work. As soon as I walked into the hotel I just kind of fell in love. We don't have beautiful hotels in North Austin, we have normal hotels. This hotel is beautifully decorated, very modern-chic. 






Once we picked our venue I started to have people ask me about hotels. We started looking downtown but quickly realized I didn't want me guests to have to pay $20 a day for parking on top of the room fee. 


I quickly called The Westin and made a block room reservation.  It was quick and easy and I'm sure they thought I was crazy since we had over 15 rooms booked in a matter of weeks. And that is without our save the date going out!


The night before the wedding, I will being staying in the suite that my girls and I will be getting ready in on my wedding day. The suite is beautiful,  lots of natural light and very big. Each suite has a large living room, wet bar, bedroom, full bath and a half bath. It will be the perfect amount of space for the morning of the wedding. This is also where Clay and I will stay on our wedding night. 


{The Living Room of the Suite}


Clay isn't someone who gets excited about all of this stuff. He would be perfectly happy with having a backyard wedding with paper plates so when I took Clay on a tour of The Westin and he left the hotel with a suite booked for him to get ready in I knew he was just as excited as I was about the hotel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails