Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Never Ending {List}

I'm kind of in a weird planning phase. I have started the work on getting our Save The Dates, Invitations and programs designed. With that comes filling in the holes of our guest list. I've labeled everything in red on our guest list that needs to be filled in and I HATE red boxes. Lucky for me, my mom has really knocked some of those out in the past day or so. Also lucky since I HATE looking at our guest list. Never would I have thought that it would be this large but I will save all of that for another day.


Other than that we really haven't don't that much. I know there is still a lot to be done and I just need to go out and do it but...sometimes I would just rather watch football on Saturdays than cross things off my to-do list.


Things that need to be completed:


Book the cake baker (I know who I want and what I want, just need to do it)
Book the videographer
Find a florist
Decided how the heck I want to display our escort cards and what our escort cards will look like
Linens and rentals (I'm looking forward to this but I know that the list will be ever changing so...I don't have a huge urgency to do this)
Lighting (still to early to do this since I don't have a great floor plan laid out
Guest book (Clueless...)
Bridesmaid dresses (someday this will happen)
Exit vehicle (clueless...)

I'm thinking, wishing, hoping, praying that once I have our paper goods in hand and I start addressing the envelopes that it will make me want to kick into high gear. 


7 months until we say I DO!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails